Friday, July 26, 2013

"And I'm Pocahontas"-Pretty Little Liars 4X07

Hannah
It was heartbreaking to watch Hannah deal with her mom this entire episode. A has done some terrible things before, but the damaged she has inflicted seems much more real than in previous seasons. Before she was exploiting things the secrets the girls had and now she's making things up.
Emily
Okay Ms. Fields, I get that parents are supposed to take care of their children. But Hannah's dad hasn't proven himself to be parent of the year. Also, shouldn't you be impressed by what a good friend your daughter is being, rather than scold her for comforting her friend? But your daughter did get you suspended from your job. So maybe it evens out.


Okay, I'm going to talk about the elephant in the room. It's A's car addiction. Does that make it the car in the room? Jokes, y'all. In all seriousness, why are cars A's go-to weapon? How does A get all these cars? Hasn't anyone put together the number of murders and number of stolen cars in Rosewood? Are the police even trying?

Aria
Let me get this straight. A boy spreads rumors about a girl and isn't punished even though the majority of the school will corroborate that it started with him, including a teacher. But a boy on medication is suspected of destroying someone's car with out any evidence other than his medication and suddenly it's all zero-tolerance time?? What a terrible, terrible principle. But, this story line made me question who really did it. At first I thought it was Mike, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was Erza or even A. Why not get Mike in trouble along with Ashley Marin?


I'm glad Ezra helped out with the Mike situation, but the writers are totally foreshadowing the reunion of Ezria. Which I don't really care about because I think Ezra is a little creepy and kind of boring. At least Toby has that whole dead-mom drama.

Spencer
I really want Toby to tell the girls why he traded the Lair to A, because I don't like the girls arguing over it. What I do like is that they seem to be able to put the issue aside to help Hannah.



I was utterly impressed that they used gloves in Wilden's apartment. That is something you could get in trouble for, theoretically. Where is it on the Rosewood scale of crimes? Worse or better than holding a shovel?

Toby and Caleb (a.k.a The Hardy Boys)
If Toby and Caleb are the Hardy Boys, who are the girls? The Women's Murder Club? They've certainly been accused of murder enough (ba-dum psshhh).

Whatever they are, Toby and Caleb were adorable together. They threatened a bland-looking blond boy, solved a mystery, and located a plane all in the span of one episode. Murder and mystery solving are all the key elements to friendship, are they not? That's really all television has taught me, if we're being honest.





What are your theories about A? Answer below in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment