Monday, July 15, 2013

Don't Behead Me, I'm Behind-Game of Thrones 2X03

Tyrion
I'm glad he's finding a way to keep Shae around without killing her. She's an entertaining character and I like the two of them together. I hope Sansa doesn't catch on and reveal Shae's true identity to Cersei, because I could see that happening based on Sansa's reaction to Shae.
And finally we get clues as to why Cersei could have murdered the two previous Hands.


Aria and Gendry
Smart move Aria. But now I'm concerned. I thought that she and Gendry would run away and somehow end up at Winterfell, but that is looking less and less likely with the events of this episode.


Theon Greyjoy
Asshole. I mean, I get that the Starks kept you prisoner and that was kind of terrible, but you're father is awful. Go find your own thing to do instead of playing second fiddle to your father or the Starks. I'd like you better if you did that (but not by much. You're still terrible).



Moriarty and husband
Yay Natalie Dormer! And yay for your husband's sexuality not being a secret or a big deal! Although, I really don't think people will be suspicious of him for them not getting pregnant, it will probably be her fault (patriarchy y'all). But still, both of you seem like lovely people, which means someone will die soon. This is what Joss Whedon has taught me.


Brienne
I have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of Brienne, mostly because Tumblr and one of my friends loves her. Thoughts so far? A+ character. She has more honor than any male knight I've seen so far.


Thoughts for next episode:

  • I hope Bran and John Snow's storylines start to get more interesting. I feel like they are setting up for something, but I don't know what

No comments:

Post a Comment