Saturday, August 24, 2013

"Are you Pregnant?"-Pretty Little Liars 4X11

As the girls discuss Hannah's mom, I have one very important question: Aria, in what world do people take naps in crawl spaces of basements? The detective comes over and is vaguely threatening, which felt a little out of character to me. She has spent the series trying to convince the girls she is on their side(which is doubtful) but now she's openly mean to them. All while Hannah looks like she's about to have a nervous breakdown.


I feel bad for Hannah because it is a stressful situation and I have no idea how I would deal with it, but I think taking down A would help with a lot of her problems. Her and her mom can focus on the defense, not what crazy thing A is going to pull to make things even worse. At least the random dude was able to absolve her mom. But, his sudden appearance is way to random, and I think the writers are good enough to not wrap up such an important storyline so abruptly. I think we're going to see more about this and hopefully it extends into next season.


I'm so glad Spencer told the other girls about Toby. I know that Toby wanted to keep it a secret and that the girls did push a little bit, but this dumb secret has been a low point on this season. They don't have to know everything about the case, but they do deserve to know why Toby betrayed the girls.

Paige is literally wearing a Boy Scout shirt. Let than sink in for a moment.


I think the writers are going to have Emily and Paige stay together. They could have made a clean break a few episodes ago, but they have let the complicated-ness of the end linger. There is the possibility that they are just portraying a complicated relationship and not wrapping up everything neatly, or that Paige and Emily as a couple play an important part in future A schemes.

Where does Jake go to school? How old is Jake? Given Aria's history with older men, shouldn't we discuss this? I get his whole protectiveness over Aria, but it's important Ezra tells Aria about his son. Aria was directly involved with the finding-out process, she deserves to know.

Can we talk about how the bad dancing? Just fyi, this is coming from a person who considers herself one of the worst dancers ever. Other than Jake and Aria, every other dance made this weird circle around a few poles. Also, why a hoedown? Just, why?



Next Tuesday is the season finale, so prepare yourselves! Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to check the floor in my apartment for drill holes.

1 comment:

  1. The detective pissed me off in this episode. Why on earth would any cop or agent do that to a little girl? Obviously news like that is going to upset Hannah.
    And I am so glad Spencer told the girls. I think A is just messing with Toby and it is going to be heartbreaking. But I'm not going to care because Toby is just being annoying about it when it comes to Spencer's advice and involvement.

    ReplyDelete