Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Like, Voldemort Bad- Lost Girl 3X13

Well that was one hell of a cliffhanger and now we have to wait until 2014 to get the answers. So all my character breakdown is going to be ending in questions because I have all of them

Tamsin
Tamsin in Valkyrie form is such a bad ass.

I want a back story episode for Tamsin where we see her taking out armies and the like.
 I knew that Tamsin what going to succumb to her concious that has been driving her to drink for the past two episodes. I want' expecting her to actually fight Bo. In all honesty, I thought she was going to get rid of the bottle and avoid the fisticuffs. I enjoyed her change from crying about her confusion to driving through The Wanderer, even though she then drove off a cliff. A part of me thought she was going to die, and I'm glad we get to follow this wonderfully complicated character for another season.Will Tamsin (and Dyson) get out of the car alive? Will Tamsin die? What happens when Valkyries die?

Bo
 I'm enjoying the crime-fighting duo of Bo and Tamsin. Maybe once everything settles down next season, we see them paired together more often.
Don't mess.
But only in a friend sort of way. The show has hinted to Tamsin having feelings for her, but I think that's how Tamsin's confused concious manifested itself. I think by the end of next season Lauren and Bo will be back together, because the show has coded them as the OTP, rather than Dyson and Bo. Bo's focus has been on Lauren since day 1, and they have that star-crossed lover thing going on. But Bo's family might get in the way of that. I enjoyed that they brought Bo's mother back especially with the introduction of her father. And of course her mother is still evil. It would be way too easy to have her die, and now Bo thinks she's A) dead and B) a martyr. But first we have to deal with "The Wanderer" a.k.a Bo's Dad.Who is Bo's father? Is she stuck in a card or in another plane? How did he have/start a relationship with Bo's mother?

Kenzi
First off, I love Bruce. Can he stick around next year? PhD, muscle-y AND totally in love with Kenzi? Brillinat combination. Also, if he has a PhD, why is he working for The Morrigan?
I'm sensing a dynamic duo situation brewing
I thought Hale put a key in Kenzi's pocket, I'm glad it was a protection-thing instead. So I guess the big question for next season is if Kenzi will become Fae? This episode proved it's possible, so what does that mean for the rest of the show. Will Lauren become Fae? Or has she already?

Lauren
My thought process for her arc this episode went a little something like this:
Beginning: She's totally fucking with Bo. She's still on our side, she won't hurt Dyson
Later on: Okay, maybe Lauren is evil. Is she going to die then?
Before surgery: Phew. Still on our side. That death glare has to mean that right?!
Seeing the newly formed half-human: Lauren. What. You gave him what he wanted. What. I don't know what is happening.
Dyson's reveal: *gigantic sigh of relief* I totally knew it! (No I didn't).
Death Stare 
I'm so glad Lauren's not evil. But the show had me going for a little while. Now where is she? Did she use the process to fix the 'human-fae relationship' problem? Will the light fae (and Bo) take her back?

Hale
Glad to see him back and like himself. He's been MIA all season and I hadn't realized how much I missed him. Will there be more Hale next year now that he isn't the Ash?! And who is the Ash now?

This isn't foreboding AT ALL. /sarcasm/
What did you think of the episode? Overall, I would give it an A.

What would you give the episode?




No comments:

Post a Comment