Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Introduction

Welcome to Pop Culture Binge!

This post is going to explain how I plan on running this blog. Things might change if this doesn't work. So here it goes:

-I will be updating either the night of or the day after a show airs with a review. 
-Movie reviews might take awhile, I either see movies 2 weeks after they come out or at midnight premiers. There is no in-between.
-Book reviews might be years late. I have stacks of books that I've had forever and haven't read, but I have authors I follow that are currently releasing books. Also, if the book is more than 20 years old, I'm won't tag spoilers.
-Games reviews: Okay, here's the thing. I bought a PS3 about 6 months ago and haven't gamed in about 10 years, so I am WAY behind on games. Some might be new, some might be old. New games make take awhile to come out, I'm a slow player.

This is the official starting point, and I shall be commencing with something fitting: The season finale of Pretty Little Liars.
Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment