Tuesday, June 18, 2013

What are You Doing with My Fries?-Pretty Little Liars 4X02

Aaaaaannnndd we're back!


Mona

I'm incredibly divided on Mona. Part of me want to trust her, and I think that if she really is on our side she will bear the majority of A's wrath (see: strangled in a car), but I think she may still be evil. Nothing is as it seems in Rosewood, so I'm considering all possibilities.

PLL Drinking Game: Take a shot everytime someone is almost run over by a car
Emily
Is anyone else expecting Paige and Emily to break up this season? They are way too happy (because that always works out real well in this show...) and a little out of touch. I mean, they're 18 and talking about moving in together at Stanford? This is one of the moments I'm reminded that they're teenagers. 

Spencer
Poor Spencer. First Radley, then rejected from UPenn? One of her family members is probably already a murderer (*Ahem* Melissa), so telling her family is going to be oh so much fun. I'm glad that she told someone and I'm glad Ezra was able to provide normal teacher support for a student rather than sleeping with them. His advice was right, maybe she should only talk about Allison's death and leave out the stalking/crazy parts of her life. 

Ezra that was the not creepiest thing you have ever done
I was also really impressed with how they're doing Toby/Spencer. I imagined the writers having Toby be shifty and Spencer being suspicious, which happened, but I thought they would drag it out over a few episodes. I'm glad Toby's involvement was revealed and I'm interested in learning more about his mom. If they're bringing this story in, is she connected to A/Allison?

Hannah
Hannah's mom killed Wilden. At least, I'm pretty sure of it. PLL is very good about misdirection, but all roads lead to murder. 
Since when did you become Spencer?

Aria

I'm really glad Aria decided to go get some lessons in self-defense. At this point, all the girls should seek out military-level weapons and combat training because A means serious business. Also, karate instructor is cute. When do we start taking bets on when he turns creepy? 

Other Notes
  • I'm pretty sure the writer's start off every season trying to come up with creepy things to insert into the show. Exhibit A(ha!):
C.R.E.E.P.Y
  • Other than weird animals, I'm glad we have Ms. DiLaurentis on the show. It allows for flashbacks from someone other than the girls. Seriously, how many things are they going to conveniently forget?
  • Also, she totally reminds me of Celia Hodes from Weeds
  • When Allison was holding her breath, did anyone else think she was going to make something float? Or break something with her mind? I've heard the spin-off is supernatural, so I thought that Allison was actually a witch.




No comments:

Post a Comment