Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer Stuff

Okay, I know I've been pretty lacking on the updates. A few things happened:

I graduated from college!
Brother!


I moved home.
I own too many things

I got a new kitten!
Buster!

So you know, nothing too major. Anyways, here is what I will be blogging about for the summer:
Pretty Little Liars
Haven
Rizzoli and Isles (maybe?)
Game of Thrones!

I know what you're saying. Game of Thrones ended a few weeks ago. Guess what, I'm behind! I just finished season 1, so I will be blogging about season 2 and 3 as I catch up.

2 comments:

  1. I am excited to hear about your upcoming posts, I hope you're enjoying being home and I wish we could have a Game of Thrones marathon which we will have to do once you come to the East Coast! and of course congrats on graduating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So psyched for the GoT bloggage. Your kitty is the cutest. OH MY GOD I JUST SCROLLED UP AND IT'S NAMED BUSTER

    moooooootherrrrboooooooyyyy

    ReplyDelete