Monday, September 23, 2013

What are You Watching?

What I'm watching (bold is non-network, italicized is midseason):

Sunday: The Good Wife, Revenge, Downton Abbey, Game of Thrones, Homeland
Monday: Castle, HIMYM, Sleepy Hollow, Lost Girl
Tuesday: S.H.I.E.L.D., Pretty Little Liars, Ravenswood
Wednesday: Modern Family, Nashville, Suburgatory
Thursday: Parks and Recreation, Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, Parenthood, Elementary, Community 
Friday: Haven

There are a few midseason shows I'm considering: Crisis and Us & Them, but I'm not sold yet.

What I'm for sure NOT reviewing:
HIMYM, Castle, Modern Family, Suburgtory

I will be reviewing Downton but with the American schedule, not the British schedule that is currently airing. I won't spoil anyone here, but my Tumblr might.

This may change because no one decided to consult my emotional health when creating that Thursday schedule. Or maybe I'll switch to live-blogging for some. Thoughts?

If you see I'm missing something you dearly love to watch, head over to my friend Emily's blog here!

What are you looking forward to? Not looking forward to? Are you willing to help my Thursday night wine/tissue fund? Answer in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely yes to the live-blogging for your Thursday schedule. I am looking forward to Sleepy Hollow (didn't think I'd like it as much as I did), game of thrones, boardwalk empire, the good wife, pretty little liars, ravenswood, sherlock, Nashville, parks and rec, scandal, and parenthood. I cried three times while watching the season premiere of Parenthood, am a little bummed that Nashville's saving grace is Juliette, and loved the parks and rec season premiere.

    ReplyDelete